World Latest News Online Blog popular personal blogs read blogs online popular blogs famous blog sites interesting blogs 2018 most popular lifestyle blogs

Do I stay or do I go? For Joe Manchin, a big decision awaits

Do I stay or do I go? For Joe Manchin, a big decision awaitsJoe Manchin is once again at a career crossroads that says as much about the West Virginia politician as it does the state of American politics. The Democrat says he'll decide right after Labor Day whether to stick with being in the U.S. Senate, where he was just reelected for a six-year term, or make a run for West Virginia governor in 2020. In some ways, it's almost a risk-free political choice because Manchin can try to return to the governor's office, the job he had before joining the Senate, without forfeiting his Senate seat or complicating his party's drive to control Congress.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/2ZJMS4T
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

very funny

She made India fall in love with women's cricket - now her era as captain is over

The skipper who led India to the historic 2025 World Cup win has stepped down from her role in all three formats. from BBC News https://if...